Introduction to Storytelling, Storytelling and the protagonist, Bricks of story, Creating a story in 20 minutes, Designing media with impact.
Story Board, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Visual Studio Code
Visualized media (video) and documentation (this page)
After following this course the student can:
• Understand the role of emotion in storytelling
• Understand and apply the essentials of transmedial storytelling
• Create a protagonist with clear internal and external goal.
• Unroll a transmedial story into different media with a clear goal
The quality of the work is sufficient when the student can:
• Create a lively protagonist with clear external and internal goals
• Create a story based on the key elements
• Trigger a predetermined emotion with the different parts / media
• Unroll the transmedial story into different media with a clear goal and explain
The goal is to create a transmedial story as an extension on a part of the design challenge and based on the different aspects mentioned in the workshops.
1. Create a lively protagonist with clear external and internal goals.
2. Trigger a predetermined emotion with the different parts / media of the transmedial story.
In this course I work with Rosa. We decided to try and do an abstract visualization of emotions through code. On this page you will find the different steps we went through to create both the protagonist and the story itself.
The end product will be a short movie, but since non of us has experience with creating movies, dont expect a high production film.